
The cotton/elastic yarn, they're cleaner in this shot.

Silk/cotton blend yarn, same toe up pattern with one long 40 inch needle.

Cotton blend, came out a little bigger than I intended. I won't do fancy patterns for socks. If I'm going to the trouble to make cables or whatever I'm not putting it on a sock.

Very comfy, made from my handspun 100% wool. Too warm to wear to work but great otherwise.

Cotton/silk blend, comfortable

Made from the striping sock yarn, a little looser than I intended.

I knit all my socks from the toe up on one 40 inch needle. These are made from a cotton/elastic yarn that is weird to knit with until you get used to the different tension on the needle caused by the elastic. Very comfortable and they wash up easily in washer and dryer.
1 comment:
One of my friends is trying this elastic yarn and I'm anxious to see what it feels like in a finished sock. I'm a creature of habit--usually use the wool/nylon blends.
Post a Comment